Do you think I should snapchat message him?

We went out on a date and basically just talked for a couple of hours with a lot of kissing in between, but because I am so much younger than he is and I am a virgin when he is very experienced, I feel like he is a little uncomfortable that I am younger and that I am not too experienced. We were snap chatting and he was really nice, but we haven't snap chatted for a couple of hours and I don't know if I should say something or just wait for him to say something (if he ever does). He didn't pressure me at all, but he was very touchy feely, although he did say that he would like to have sex with me. I really like him though and the only reason I am still a virgin is because I haven't met someone I wanted to do it with yet, but I feel like I want to do it with him even though we only went on one date. What should I do?
  • Snapchat him saying "hey what are u up to rn"
  • Snapchat him saying "I was thinking about a question you asked me last night and then say something kind of sexy"
  • Snapchat him saying "I am hard to get in general — but very enthusiastic you" (bc I am a virgin)
    Vote C
  • Don't snapchat him
    Vote D

01