How should I respond to this?

I've been on 3 dates with this guy so far. We've made out but I won't have sex unless I've know the guy for a while. We sext a lot, which I find fun. When I told him all the things I wanted to do to him, he just said oh you probably wouldn't do anything if I was really there. Not sure how to respond or take this, other than ouch... Was this his way of pointing out he's not getting what he wants from this? Can't help but feel there was a deeper meaning to his response, what do you think?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is he wants something, but he doesn't know when you'll be serious about taking it to the next step.
    A kind of "boy who cried wolf" situation.
    You're telling him you want to do things to him and with him, but you're not being sincere.
    At some point we all get tired of pretending.