Should I tell him I feel jealous?

I have been with my boyfriend for almost two years now. I have never told him I feel jealous, although I have felt this way before. However, there is this girl that is in the same major as my boyfriend in college. They have each other on Facebook. This girl always “likes” or “loves” my boyfriend posts. Also, she follows him on Instagram and same thing. I have never asked him about her. But I am certain they are at least friends and see each other in school. The problem here is that I found her Twitter. There she has things like “I have always wanted to tell you that I like you, but you have a girlfriend” and “(my boyfriend’s name) ♥️)”. So I am almost sure she likes my boyfriend. Also, on her Facebook, she has a picture with a description that says something like “be careful, your girlfriend is coming!” (Because of this, began to think that maybe he is cheating on me with her). I do not know how to handle this situation. Should I just ask my boyfriend who is she? Should I tell him that I know she likes him and tell him about everything I found? Should I just wait to have more proof?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't tell him that you're jealous. Just ask him who she is, because you've noticed that she likes/loves his stuff on Facebook, and wait for his response and go from there. Then keep an eye on her Twitter and see if there are any changes to that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Once I get through to the second half, it's obvious that something is very inappropriate about this situation. Since he's failed to bring it up to you, he's lost his right to privacy. I would check all of his messages to see what's actually going on and then confront him. If you confront him before doing this, he may just delete any and all evidence. It sounds like she is openly posting these things so you purposely see it. I would definitely get to the bottom of this

• I'd try that, but I don't have his passwords :/