Girlfriend material, hot girl or cute girl? Explain.. Why?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• What is the question? Going to either need a full sentence or some context.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 9

• Cute girls because it makes them seem sweeter. Also cute girls can look hot/sexy too if they put on the right outfit but hot girls rarely look cute.

I also tend to assume hot girl are more likely to have slept around and have bitchy personalities.

• Just make sure you meet in a public place where you can't get tricked by a possible catfish wanting to harm you.

• I find both attractive so it is more to do with how we get along

• Cute girl 100%. “Hot” girls look nice and everything but I can’t imagine dating one for any reason other than showing off. Would much rather have an attractive feminine “cute” girl with a personality and that’s fun to be around. You don’t have to be super good looking. Just try your best but never forget that if you’re looking for a real relationship with a guy who cares, you’re personality is most likely most important. Attract him first by being cute and feminine but lock him in with qualities and personality.

Also cute girls are more attractive to me in general because hot girls seem rather stuck up and shallow. Cute girls are my weakness on the other hand.

• A kind, genuine, down to earth girl

• Cute, absolutely. So. Much. Nicer.

• :/ is that it?

• It dont matter, if it clicks it clicks

• Attractive girl

What Girls Said 0