How do you deal with self doubt?

So I met this AMAZING guy over the weekend, we hit it off like crazy. He lives two hours away so we literally spent all day and most of the night together and I don't know, it was just great. But now that I've had a few days by myself I've started overthinking everything like what if I'm not pretty enough, what if I'm not a good kisser, what if this is all a lie, etc. So how do I calm the hell down cause this is just putting my anxiety through the roof.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very normal to feel cautious about those things, so don't fret too much. He appeared to be enjoying your company ("we hit it off like crazy"), did he not? Anxiety can be difficult to deal with, but as long as you keep your breathing controlled, I'm sure that you'll be just fine. :)

How do I deal with self doubt? I think about how everyone has a "first" time in any given activity, and that it's okay to not be the best from the very start.

Especially with relationships is it difficult (since that was the topic). It's ever so important not to rush it too much, lest either part may do something they regret. If you like this guy, and he likes you, then as long as you don't let your emotions rush you into a dance you don't want, I can assure you, you'll have a good time. :)