Exactly what are good reasons to chase women nowadays?

I really can't think of anything good they have to offer except sex but nowadays not sure if its the existential crisis I been having but sex is no longer a motivation for me. 3 reasons why I may feel this way.

1. its like I know its gonna be terrible sex anyways. women here in my area have been dwelling on their own hypocritical and conservative thoughts that they have practically forgotten that sex is a natural act. they will restrain you from trying out your favorite sex position on them or will never do anything to you in return because otherwise they feel degraded or sexually objectified. of course they usually don't feel this way when they know they are getting something in return.

2. the majority of women or should I say ALL will not have sex with you or anyone else without expecting something in return. a lot of women in this site have proof my point on this one over a dozen times already. I get this vibe from them IRL as well because either I don't understand them or they just love playing bullshit mind games. till the point that they drain all the motivation out of you

3. lastly they are all paranoid as phuck. women in my area are obsess with the term rape and sexual assault. its hard to have sex with them tonight without worrying if they're gonna go run to the cops and file a false rape charge on you. of course if you're a man you are worst then fuck in this situation as most of the time authorities don't believe men.

till then anyone mind telling me what exactly is the point of being "successful" with women?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha this sounds like me think ing about guys I don't want to be single but when I think about actually getting to know a guy I panic and think nope no point im too old or then think n. a. he just wants sex and most things are stupid and mind games I don't get why everyone can't just be honest with each other say exactly what they think

0|0
    0|1
    • most people don't want to live something called "reality" nowadays.

women play lots of mind games as well with their high expectations and standards. I mean you are from the UK so you should have an idea

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex is overrated to be 100% honest. Now don’t get me wrong, I love sex BUT after you’ve had a lot of it, it starts to severely take a steep decline in terms of excitement and genuine interest. After that, you crave something else, something you’ve always wanted; love. I think that’s the reason why you would chase women, because you want love. Besides sex today is nothing more than an ego boost to men, since you’re not actually impregnating the woman, essentially rendering it completely useless.

0|1
    0|1
    • I only had around 7 sex partners and already I felt like its fully decline to the lowest.

also with all this systematic hellholes nowadays i think i rather kill myself then to get any dumb ho pregnant. i also dont believe in love anymore, i think that is nothing but a trap

• Exactly, I’ve had 3 partners and I feel like it’s also starting to fully decline. You CANNOT chase strictly sex or else you’ll start to decline mentally fairly quickly and feel somewhat depressed in my opinion. What you DO want to chase is COMPANIONSHIP. That’s much better than the word “love,” but it’s essentially the same thing. You want someone you can do activities with and grow and mature together. You’ll feel better once you start to meet more people and have that mindset that I mentioned above.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• It ain't. Just jerk your dick till it's raw and ya cry.

2|1
    0|2
  • Then don’t chase women. No one cares what you do, really. Just be quiet about how terrible women are and how much you hate them. No one cares about that either.

2|1
    0|2
    • sure they dont, actions do speak louder than words

• Show All
    • hey just because I used Jesus as an example doesn't mean I said I'm anything like him. I can use lots of other famous people who got erased brutally got erased from this world just for telling the truth.

- Malcolm X
      - Lincoln
      - Kennedy
      - Ghandi
      - Socrates
      - MLK

and many others

and no I'm angry women don't like me, I didn't come to this world to please anyone so I don't care whether someone likes me or not. but it does enraged me when I feel used by others.

https://imgur.com/xOBjj9Y

• You’re not like any of those men. They stood for something valuable. You just hate women.

• what is the point of anything?
    You lack perspective.
    I don't know why you're asking for people to convince you when it's clear you've already made up your mind.

3|1
    0|1
    • i made up my mind but people around me dont respect that and try to proof me wrong or try to persuade me that im loosing my mind. so i wonder who is the one who really lacks perspective

• Still you. Although, people around you will probably always try to tell you what to do with your life based on their morals and their ideals displaced onto you. Just do what you want, you dont have to follow other people's expectations. Just don't see why you feel the need to be so bitter about it.

• I actually don’t know what men have to offer either.

3|1
    0|1
    • free dinner, favors and attention, not me of course but this is what the majority of men would do for pussy

• Show All
    • WTF?

damn sis were you really that desperate? why the hell would you pay some loser's meal?

• I didn't, we just paid for half all the time. Except when we were in a relationship we would switch on who would pay each time, I was the only one working so I ended up paying for him more.

• Chase us because one day you’ll catch the one your supposed to be with

1|0
    0|1
  • If she supports you. What I enjoy the most about my relationship with my boyfriend is that we always support each other and believe in each other. We always help each other too in everything. It is nice to have someone that unconditionally loves you. Also, of course, you are going to have bad experiences, but I think it will be worth it when you find a girl that really loves you and enjoys sex as much as you do. Maybe not in that city, but maybe somewhere else. If she expects something else in return, you know she is not worth it. But not every woman is like that. I can say I am not like that.

0|0
    0|1
    • no offense but I find it kinda ironic how you say " not every woman is like that" yet most women actually sound just like you, even the ones who aren't worth dating (not saying you are part of their crowd but I can't tell because I don't know you personally)

• I can tell you that my boyfriend is not rich and he is not always giving me stuff. Weeks can pass without us going to a restaurant or the movies, for example (Sometimes he pays, sometimes I do). We enjoy each other company even if it is only to watch a movie at his or my house or even just go to the mall to look at stuff.

• You just sound like any other person whose having their moment now, sex isn't everything, you're figuring out what you truly need. Its hard, you guys think women as some mathematical equation. If a guy has money, powers, success etc then itll gaurentee all women. But on the same note, there are women that dont feed into just that. Likewise, there are gold diggers but also not. Ah! So whats the point?

Like everything in this game we are in called life. We create the meaning we want for our highest truth. Its you therefore the world not the world hence you. Love, sex, work, hobbies etc its an extension of what we represent.

Its more important in knowing what you want to create.. till then everything is going to just be pointless.. not just of women.

1|0
    0|1
  • They might have cookies.

2|1
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 8

• I love this site for its hyperboles, generalizations, stereotypes, and severe jadedness in 90% of the posters.

Now, I ain't necessarily saying that 90% is wrong tho... 50% of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a change in scenery is in order or you you could continue working on yourself as you seem to have your mind set already

0|0
    0|0
  • There are no good reasons... You should enlighten other men to this reality.. You're beginning to see the real picture aren't you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I been seeing that reality for quite a while now. hell you will be surprise how many men I've tried to enlighten but took it the wrong way. to make the story short I'm not at war with a few of my family members and I lost like 20 friends on FB since the beginning of this year

• Indeed... They will not see it regardless.. Avoid outing yourself too much.. You don't need to be a target. And protect yourself. Caution.

• Never chase. Let them come on their own.

0|1
    1|1
    • so thats how u r in bed eh

• Show All
    • he made a point, you took it personal and decided to go after it like a raging bull who spotted a red object in front of him

• lmaooo fam I didn't realize that you would b so personally offended by something so trivial.

• I think you should be alone my friend. Work on you

1|0
    0|0
    • that's exactly what I been doing but my friends and family apparently see this as something very abnormal for some reason

• You're hanging onto a lot of anger. You gotta get over that.

Take all the time you need , but you gotta address that first.

It's natural when people see someone angry or hurting to think love can fix them. But truthfully you gotta fix yourself first

• Minimal

0|0
    0|0
  • There are never good reasons to chase anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No good reasons

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes