Exactly what are good reasons to chase women nowadays?

I really can't think of anything good they have to offer except sex but nowadays not sure if its the existential crisis I been having but sex is no longer a motivation for me. 3 reasons why I may feel this way.

1. its like I know its gonna be terrible sex anyways. women here in my area have been dwelling on their own hypocritical and conservative thoughts that they have practically forgotten that sex is a natural act. they will restrain you from trying out your favorite sex position on them or will never do anything to you in return because otherwise they feel degraded or sexually objectified. of course they usually don't feel this way when they know they are getting something in return.

2. the majority of women or should I say ALL will not have sex with you or anyone else without expecting something in return. a lot of women in this site have proof my point on this one over a dozen times already. I get this vibe from them IRL as well because either I don't understand them or they just love playing bullshit mind games. till the point that they drain all the motivation out of you

3. lastly they are all paranoid as phuck. women in my area are obsess with the term rape and sexual assault. its hard to have sex with them tonight without worrying if they're gonna go run to the cops and file a false rape charge on you. of course if you're a man you are worst then fuck in this situation as most of the time authorities don't believe men.

till then anyone mind telling me what exactly is the point of being "successful" with women?

109

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha this sounds like me think ing about guys I don't want to be single but when I think about actually getting to know a guy I panic and think nope no point im too old or then think n. a. he just wants sex and most things are stupid and mind games I don't get why everyone can't just be honest with each other say exactly what they think

• most people don't want to live something called "reality" nowadays.

women play lots of mind games as well with their high expectations and standards. I mean you are from the UK so you should have an idea

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex is overrated to be 100% honest. Now don’t get me wrong, I love sex BUT after you’ve had a lot of it, it starts to severely take a steep decline in terms of excitement and genuine interest. After that, you crave something else, something you’ve always wanted; love. I think that’s the reason why you would chase women, because you want love. Besides sex today is nothing more than an ego boost to men, since you’re not actually impregnating the woman, essentially rendering it completely useless.

• I only had around 7 sex partners and already I felt like its fully decline to the lowest.

also with all this systematic hellholes nowadays i think i rather kill myself then to get any dumb ho pregnant. i also dont believe in love anymore, i think that is nothing but a trap

• Exactly, I’ve had 3 partners and I feel like it’s also starting to fully decline. You CANNOT chase strictly sex or else you’ll start to decline mentally fairly quickly and feel somewhat depressed in my opinion. What you DO want to chase is COMPANIONSHIP. That’s much better than the word “love,” but it’s essentially the same thing. You want someone you can do activities with and grow and mature together. You’ll feel better once you start to meet more people and have that mindset that I mentioned above.