How to talk to my crush?

So, I've kinda liked this guy for about a year now and I wanna get get to know him, but the only way I know him is because we took a summer health course but I never really talk to him. We usually see each other on or by the stairs and we make eye contact for about a few seconds before he looks away. I recently found out he's in the same club as me because I saw him at our most recent competition but I think he goes on a different day so I can't talk to him there. I have a feeling I could possibly talk to him because we're in the same club but I'm not really sure and I don't even think he cares about getting to know me at all. Should I try talking to him and at least become friends with him or should I just ignore my feelings because he might have no interest in getting to know me anyways?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Remember, there is no “rejection”, only the wrong fit. Often, there’s a reason you’re drawn to a person. Maybe you and this person are meant to connect. But if not, that’s okay. You’ll never know until you find out.

Read My Take.

Subtle Dating Tips for Teen Girls. - Being a Good Indian ↗

You invited me on your previous question. Unfortunately I can't because it's only for girls

Answer of that question.

Demisexuals are characterized by a lack of sexual attraction toward any person unless they become deeply emotionally or romantically connected with a specific person or persons. The level of connection it takes for sexual desire to form is dependent on how close the relationship is rather than initial attraction. It is an orientation that is not chosen.

Demisexuality does not refer to the active restraint or repression of sexual desires or actions.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can stop him in the hallway one day. Be like: "hey I remember you from class and I heard we're in the same club what's up?". Then take it from there and try to get to know him and ask for his number.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm kinda shy though and I'm not good at talking unless I have something to talk about. Plus I don't even know if he wants anything to do with me anyways...

• Tight hugs

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't really know him well heck I barely remember his name...

• Show All
    • my xp level doesn't allow me

• Dont put to much preasure on yourself. You are still young

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes