Is there really a thin line between hate & love?

There have been a few girls who for what reason put all of their energy which was mostly negative towards me by either wanting to start shit with me or wanting me to know that they hate me but if you really don't care about someone you don't give them any sort of attention negative or positive unless you secretly either HATE them or the opposite which in my case wasn't buy you get the idea

22

Most Helpful Girl

• They are most likely just looking for your attention. It seems like they have no reason to hate you. Maybe you should make them feel awkward and ask them why. If the answer is stupid then it's nothing to pay attention to

Most Helpful Guy

• There is. Both are powerful emotions that borders up against each other. At the same time, however, love is not likely to change to hate, and vice versa. As long as those feelings are true.