Guys, went on a date with a guy I’d been talking to, next day he says he’s not ready to start dating, what happened?

We exchanged numbers and texted nonstop for a day. The next day we went on a date and had a good time. Towards the end he invited me to go over his friends house, and I was going to go until he started talking about his ex he broke up last month. As a result, I decline and went home.

Next day, I texted him and he was totally different. Very short with response and when I asked he said he was sorry and wasn’t ready to date again.

what happened?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Might've brought up past feelings on his ex and realized he hadn't moved on yet, hence he isn't ready to date again. Or he only wanted you for a one nighter, and since you weren't down, he went to the next one. Or something else.