How can I gracefully handle a guy that's getting too touchy on dates too soon?

I went on a date with a guy the other day. He seems to be the type that gets a lot of women and gets his way. He's a real charmer and on the date, I found him to be testing his limits a lot. He kissed me and put my finger in his mouth and told me to grab him (down there) while we were making out. He guided my hand towards his package, and I immediately retracted my hand saying that he's moving awfully fast. He even lifted the back of my shirt up a bit as I was coming out of the car.

I do enjoy his company regardless of the "pushing his limits" behavior. Next time he does this, what can I say that will show him that he needs to respect me in order to earn me? (Gracefully of course)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say it as it is. They way you put it just now is fine. If the guy gets upset or behave like a dick when you express how you feel they are idiots and nothing good for you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like a bit of sex pest to me and that may all be he is after.
    Ask him outright. Tell him to he honest. And also be honest with him. If he bails, then I was right

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think im ready for this. I just want us to get to know eachother first.

0|0
    0|0
  • You may want to reconsider dating him

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply put punch him in the face

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes