How can I gracefully handle a guy that's getting too touchy on dates too soon?

I went on a date with a guy the other day. He seems to be the type that gets a lot of women and gets his way. He's a real charmer and on the date, I found him to be testing his limits a lot. He kissed me and put my finger in his mouth and told me to grab him (down there) while we were making out. He guided my hand towards his package, and I immediately retracted my hand saying that he's moving awfully fast. He even lifted the back of my shirt up a bit as I was coming out of the car.

I do enjoy his company regardless of the "pushing his limits" behavior. Next time he does this, what can I say that will show him that he needs to respect me in order to earn me? (Gracefully of course)?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say it as it is. They way you put it just now is fine. If the guy gets upset or behave like a dick when you express how you feel they are idiots and nothing good for you.

Most Helpful Girl