I am ugly and fat any tips on how to get a boyfriend for a person like me?

I'm a size 9 in jeans and my face is ugly so i need love and i need a boyfriend any advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you are 4'2", a size 9 is not fat. Ugly is a state of opinion, not fact. Carry yourself with dignity and treat yourself with dignity and you will draw attention. Don't be afraid to speak to people. They won't see you with the negative light you are shining on yourself.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh... if you're fat as a size 9 then I'm a damn beached whale as an 18!! Lol 😂 I'm also 5'9" though. It all depends on how you carry yourself. While I highly doubt you actually are fat, my one suggestion for people of ANY size is to please get the right size clothes! If something gives you a muffin top and you're a size 9, then it clearly does not fit properly! Trust me!

2|0
    0|0
    • I have tried a size 10 and 13, 13 is too big for me and and i still have a muffin top with size 10

• and I'm 5'1

• Try different stores and brands! Jeans are EXTREMELY different from one store or brand to another! Jean shopping can take time! You might not find good ones after a whole weekend of looking. But once you do, get at least 3 pairs!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Change yourself for yourself , be comfortable with your own body and your own self and handle your problems then start thinking about having a boyfriend , getting a partner is not that hard but maintaining it is hard as hell and it's impossible for someone who doesn't have a good grip on his life

1|0
    0|0
  • If you don't like yourself being fat, try starting to work out. Try just being as healthy as you can be, and Be happy in your own skin.

Also realize boyfriends aren't exactly there to make you happy. You dont need one to find happiness. And it's ok to wait on dating til you find a decent guy who will like you for who you are including what you think are flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to lose weight and be happy without a boyfriend. Then you will be able to be very happy in a relationship and make your partner very happy as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya sure... go for a size 40 male waist, ugly face.. and one that needs love and a girlfriend

so easy lol... two peas in a pod

0|0
    0|0
  • keep your mind open to different types of guys. and also show some signs of interest so maybe shyer, nerdy types will get the hint.

0|0
    0|0
  • You realize most guys have no idea what women's sizes mean...

0|0
    0|0
  • Size 9 and you call yourself fat. Still lying you know you are the perfect size

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop being down on yourself and maybe guys will notice a change in you 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • Use to be confident and now i can't be because people say i think I'm all that so I don't know if that would make a change

• Stuff what they think.. self confidence in a controlled manner is super sexy no matter what size people are 😊 everyone has a beauty in some way 😊

• Date fat guys.

0|1
    1|0
  • Work on yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • Just don't get desperate. That makes things worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go for guys that are just like yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • work on yourself before you get with others

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Don't eat that much! Try to be on diet. You don't have to be super skinny, but it would do to you good and you would feel much better and confident. Anyway, beauty comes from the inside, they way you feel about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'1 and I'm a size 18 in jeans, but you can't tell. People carry weight differently. Mine is all in my chest and muscles. Brands also very in sizes.

0|0
    0|1
  • It is the same answer as always and one you can't magically get : confidence!
    I am fat and saw myself as ugly pretty much all my life.
    I've grown to know myself, take care of my body (I do eat well but still stay on the chubby side with a few love handles), appreciate and love who I am and I can say the before and after is like night and day.
    You attract what you emanate. Right now you are going in the world thinking you are far and ugly so guess what? Others see you as fat and ugly also.
    But when you start liking yourself and being ok with who you are and even liking who you are then people are drawn to you. They see you and say "Hey this girl looks like fun, she holds herself well, I want to get to know her!"
    And that is how you will attract a potential boyfriend.
    That's my opinion. I am living it! Now that I accept myself, I've had my first 2 flings and boys are really drawn to me it is crazy! And I am still not a super sexy pretty girl in the eyes of societys standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl... im a size 12, how is 9 fat? Im over weight by like 15 lbs so no way you're fatter than me and im not even fat

0|0
    0|0
  • attract him with your personality instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Picture please

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes