I am ugly and fat any tips on how to get a boyfriend for a person like me?

I'm a size 9 in jeans and my face is ugly so i need love and i need a boyfriend any advice?

714

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you are 4'2", a size 9 is not fat. Ugly is a state of opinion, not fact. Carry yourself with dignity and treat yourself with dignity and you will draw attention. Don't be afraid to speak to people. They won't see you with the negative light you are shining on yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh... if you're fat as a size 9 then I'm a damn beached whale as an 18!! Lol 😂 I'm also 5'9" though. It all depends on how you carry yourself. While I highly doubt you actually are fat, my one suggestion for people of ANY size is to please get the right size clothes! If something gives you a muffin top and you're a size 9, then it clearly does not fit properly! Trust me!

• I have tried a size 10 and 13, 13 is too big for me and and i still have a muffin top with size 10

• and I'm 5'1

• Try different stores and brands! Jeans are EXTREMELY different from one store or brand to another! Jean shopping can take time! You might not find good ones after a whole weekend of looking. But once you do, get at least 3 pairs!