Is it love or lust?

Title says it all.
How do I know if it just lust (i. e a strong sexual desire) or something along the lines of love/emoional and stuff?
Right now I am physically away from him and we won't be able to see one another before at least a week. I think about him a lot in a day. When I think of him I feel a strong desire to be touched and held by him. When I look at a picture of him I smile and feel all gooey and stuff.
Maybe who cares if it is just a physical thing but I would like to be able to know if actually like HIM or the way he makes me feel?
Help?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If all you had was lust you would just want to feel his touch constantly and when you looked at a pic of him you wouldn't smile he'd be just another guy but you said you smiled and can't wait to see him again sounds like love to me