Why do girls have it so easy?

Everywhere they go, guys suck up to them and give them an insane ego from all the male attention.
As well as in regards to dating, its basically entirely thw man’s job to impress and please her where she has the mindset “does he deserve me?”

Plus the fact women desire sexual relationships with each other almost as much as they do with men, so basically they only date men for the attention and way they make them feel.
Hop1

28

Most Helpful Girl

• I see where you're coming from, a lot of guys have big egos and just like every one else a lot of girs and guys go through states of mind where they get worried and where they get really confident... Tbh you just have to find the right girl... Most girls font really want much... Girls have that same job to impress and please you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yes i agree confidence varies but women act more entitled and have it far easier.
      Plus most girls are into other girls these days as well, its like they dont really desire men for anything more than they attention they give them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Men are the initiators that's basic biology. Women at most will let men know they're interested and then the man takes the lead. There are exceptions to this, some women do ask guys out though. But you can't expect everything to equal, men and women are different. It's the way things always have been and the way things always will be.

As for your last bit about women being lesbians or desiring relationships with other women as much as they do men, that's absolute bullshit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Not romantic relationships, just sexual.