I sent a sweet text to my boyfriend and he replied but completely disregarded the text, what does this mean?

My boyfriend and I were texting and he was telling me that he missed his mom. His family has been out of the country for personal reasons for about three months and they won't be back in the U. S. anytime soon. Anyway, I responded with an acknowledgment to the statement about his mom, but I also gave him a sweet, sincere compliment about how one of my favorite qualities about him is the love that he has for his family and friends. He replied to my text but completely ignored the compliment I gave him. He didn't acknowledge it at all, but instead told me how he wanted to visit his brothers who live out of state. What does this mean? It may seem silly, but I feel rejected and as if my feelings were disregarded. Help!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Think of it this way, if you having problems or feeling sad or are in that place that he is, it can be iritating or hard even to acknowledge sweet thinks when you are in that state of mind. But that does not mean that he did not read it and got a bit happy about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it isn't as suck maybe you know that when you text someone text can't really express your feelings that great so maybe he thought you were just complimenting him as a formality to make him feel better that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's anything like me then he SUCKS at texting. I hate it. I prefer to see the person in person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes