Just why lie and stay?

I see when people cheat they lie about and try to stay with the person they cheated and what I wanted to ask is why.

I don't wanna hear that bullshit, it was an drunken mistake or that they still love care about them.

I'm mainly directing this to females because I know why some guys do it and I'll list then below (and you say these are reasons for females too but. And females are the main oned complaining about where have all the good men gone).

·Reason one, they just wanted something out of you for example a place to stay, free meals, and sex. (usually in relationships around 22-29)

·Reason two, there not really emotionally connect with you so they go out and find someone who is. (usually in relationships around around all ages)

·Reason three, they've been cheated on by there parent so they have the fear that you'll cheat so the end up cheating.

And I know it sounds like I'm answering my own question but I would assume most females don't do the stuff listen above because they're usually the more emotional and caring one of the relationship.

01