Confused... I want to meet him more than he wants to meet me?

This guy and I have been talking for 10 days or so via text/phone/snap chat and we met online. Problem is, he has a demanding job and last week couldn't meet up (we live an hour plus from each other) and so I was hoping this week to meet up but he said his job is pretty stressful this week and he has had little sleep and super stressed.

I get it but it makes me feel like he doesn't want to meet me which he has said he does but right now can't make a date till after this week. And that hurt me as he said I want to meet more than he wants to meet me. I feel like just cutting him off really cause why stick around for that... however I could be overreacting as he was fairly clear he was busy these two weeks with work and to have patience. But for him to say I want to meet more than him and he did say he was grumpy and tired as he was saying it.

My question - do I move on or cool off and see if he texts me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• So what? The guy is busy, if it bothers you now it will bother you forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be careful, it's way too soon to be that worried. Don't call him and wait for him to text you back, he says his job is demanding, mine too! But I always make an effort to give me space for dating the guy I like.