How would you feel if the person you have a crush on and try to ask out, turns out to be gay/lesbian?

• I would feel very embarassed and disappointed.
    Vote A
  • I would feel bummed out a little but not make a big deal out of it and move on.
    Vote B
  • Others
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel bummed out a little but not make a big deal out of it and move on.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• In your age group, labels and identity are judged way too harshly. As each decade passes, you'll care less what others actually think. Unless you're dealing with a toxic or psychopathic person..
    Growing up, unfortunately, takes time and people aren't taught about love and compassion unless they seek it out. Emotional intelligence is supposed to be covered in religious studies and humanities based subjects... But it's dated and poor in my opinion.. And religion generally doesn't accept non hetero behaviour anyway.. Perhaps part of the problem. We're programmed how society should be and get all wobbly when we see different... But this contradicts the brothers and sisters, love thy neighbour, etc attitudes.
    It's hard to learn that at the end of the day, that we're all going to get judged and cursed at for something.. But don't have to change our behaviour as a result.

Emotional development is usually what makes the difference between what we call good people or bad people.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• I would be all right with it. Unless she wasn't really a lesbian and was just saying that because she didn't want to go out with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • this has already happened to me. i was bummed but she's my best friend so lose/win. id say its better this way i fucking love her and her girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless she is just saying that to avoid me it wouldn't hurt me at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes