What stops guys from approaching a girl?

There are a group of guys who have been talking about me for the past few months but they have NEVER initiated anything. Not even a conversation. I have been told they say positive things so I know they like me to some extent. But all they so is just stare and talk about me. Why can’t they just talk fo me? All of them are really outgoing and talk to girls a lot so it makes no sense at all. Please explain!!

9

Most Helpful Guy

• It's different for a guy to interact with a girl he's into rather than a girl he isn't into. If he's not into a girl, he feels as though he can be himself since he doesn't case much about whether or not she sees him as a potential partner. If he is into a girl, he feels like he has to watch what he says around her and not say the wrong thing or else he's locked himself out of a relationship with her. The best way to avoid that, the guy thinks, is to just not interact with her. So that's why guys avoid girls they like.

• Yup, it fucking sucks lol.

• That’s sweet in a way! I just hope they know I’m a nice person and would never respond negatively if they ever talked to me.