Do online dating sites have algorithms?

I notice that whenever I'm online, I get significantly more messages than when I'm offline. Is this coincidental or not?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• duhhh... it's an online site... of course it has algorithms lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Does it mean I'm not a 10 if I'm not getting 100 messages per day while offline? lol Lots of people in the real world tell me how attractive I am, but it just surprises me that I'm not getting as many messages when I am offline as when I am online.
      I'm not trolling by the way, I'm asking a serious question XD

• Ya u prolly show up on the top of the list when online and more in the non active part when offline

• Probably cause you're too hot