I'm just curious, Is it okay for the girl to be taller than the guy?

I'm a pretty tall chick and most of the boys in my class that are cute, are smaller than me. Do you think it would still be okay to date them? Some people find it weird, others don't. What is your opinion? Should the guy be taller or the girl? Or can the girl be taller than the guy?
  • Guy should be taller
  • Girl can be taller
  • It doesn't matter
    Vote C
Yeah, the particular guy i like is probably up to my eyebrow, do you think thats okay?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi :)
    I personally like tall girls, I think they have something special. Even though it is not a problem at all for most men to date a taller girl, as far as they are confident. Most guys will have some problems if they are not confident enough...
    I've been with taller girls and my current girlfriend is as tall as me :) and i'm really happy with it.
    How tall are you? And how tall is the guy?
    Good luck :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter. I'm taller then my fiance and my nan is taller then My grandad. It means nothing in my eyes as long as it doesn't bother you or your partner then why shoukd it matter to anyone else.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE