I'm just curious, Is it okay for the girl to be taller than the guy?

I'm a pretty tall chick and most of the boys in my class that are cute, are smaller than me. Do you think it would still be okay to date them? Some people find it weird, others don't. What is your opinion? Should the guy be taller or the girl? Or can the girl be taller than the guy?
  • Guy should be taller
    Vote A
  • Girl can be taller
    Vote B
  • It doesn't matter
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Yeah, the particular guy i like is probably up to my eyebrow, do you think thats okay?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi :)
    I personally like tall girls, I think they have something special. Even though it is not a problem at all for most men to date a taller girl, as far as they are confident. Most guys will have some problems if they are not confident enough...
    I've been with taller girls and my current girlfriend is as tall as me :) and i'm really happy with it.
    How tall are you? And how tall is the guy?
    Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter. I'm taller then my fiance and my nan is taller then My grandad. It means nothing in my eyes as long as it doesn't bother you or your partner then why shoukd it matter to anyone else.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• She can be taller but the tendency is for women to select larger men. It's an evolutionary trait, they want men who can work, hunt, fight, take care of the family etc while she raises the children. It's just how things evolved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't think it matters but everyone will have differing opinions. Of course there is a difference between being an inch taller and a foot taller; some may raise their eyebrows at the latter but not at the former

0|0
    0|0
  • Due to my own insecurity, I'd like to be taller. I could go out with a girl who is the same height (As long as she doesn't wear heels)

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't many, but I like girls who are taller than me !

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever floats your boat but I will only date girls shorter than me as thats my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height isn't something I factor in when finding a partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my book it would be a problem for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it's okay. A guy that married my aunt is shorter than her and married a taller woman purposely - now their kids are taller than their father. Why would it matter.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's okay. I have dated short guys sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes