My man of 4 years got me dollar store presents for my bday?

I have been with on and off with a guy for over 4 years. Talk of marriage , babies. The works. We never have problems with commitment just fighting. On my birthday this year he got me all five below stuff? what happened is he daft or is this a guy thing?

416

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, i don't know his financial situation. Maybe that's all he can afford? I mean, you're only 20... most 20 year olds are in college and have no money. I'm assuming he's around your age and has similar finances.

The truth of the world is that you don't have to make a lot of money to live well, but the trade off is that you have to live within your means. If that's what he's doing here, then I can't fault the guy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Tf is wrong with you. Appreciate it, why would you nag about the price. At least he thought of you and that´s what matters. It´s about the goddamn gesture.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE