Once a cheater always a cheater?

What do you think? Once you’ve cheated , does it become a habit?
  • Cheater for life 🙄
    Vote A
  • There’s a chance for redemption 🙏🏾
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a lot of factors, who initiated, how early or late in the relationship, was it on you or for you. It's also based on personalty. Some people cheat as a habit, some do it out of need, sometimes people just make a mistake.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yea that makes sense, I can attest to all of that

• Show All
    • Best of luck

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people can change. As long as he doesn't cheat on me, I'm fine with dating him.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Not necessarily, but I’m not going to be the one to take the risk GENERALLY speaking. It really depends upon the person and their reasons for being disloyal or cheating. I personally can’t see a person the same way once I’ve discovered they’ve been disloyal in the past. It warps my view completely and it’s almost impossible to change my opinion of them from that moment on.

1|1
    0|0
  • OK I'm going to be honest here. When I was a teen and early 20's I cheated on girls. Then something happened that changed me. I got married never cheated on her but I guess I needed to learn a lesson and she cheats on me. Never again have I cheated on anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's like saying once a liar always a liar. And everyone has told a lie.

1|0
    0|0
  • That question goes both ways.. And I think people change. You have to find out why he cheated. Maybe he didn't have what he wanted at home..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like I say, people can change... but I don't count on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how men are the only ones who think that there is chance for redemption.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he cheated on you then yes if on someone else then not necessarily

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheater for life 🙄

1|0
    0|0
  • Yawn.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2