Guys who like the chase? How is the best way to do it?

I know not all guys like a girl who plays hard to get and not all guys like when they have to chase a girl but I'm sure this guy I like does. He chases me more if I back off. I'm just wondering what the best way to do this is without acting like i don't like him.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• All guys love the chase, but all guys also love getting praised for achievement. If a guy chases a girl and does not feel like he is getting any closer to his goal, he will give up the chase. If a guy chases and gets his goal on day one, that it was not worth it and he will something is wrong.

There must be a way you react that makes this particular guy feel like he has achieved something. Do back off, but do find out what makes him tick. Best way is to find out his interests and show interest in them. Not too much interest since you're not an item yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like venassa hudgens song say ok, kind of along those lines of wondering if he is kidding or reAL