Guys who like the chase? How is the best way to do it?

I know not all guys like a girl who plays hard to get and not all guys like when they have to chase a girl but I'm sure this guy I like does. He chases me more if I back off. I'm just wondering what the best way to do this is without acting like i don't like him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All guys love the chase, but all guys also love getting praised for achievement. If a guy chases a girl and does not feel like he is getting any closer to his goal, he will give up the chase. If a guy chases and gets his goal on day one, that it was not worth it and he will something is wrong.

There must be a way you react that makes this particular guy feel like he has achieved something. Do back off, but do find out what makes him tick. Best way is to find out his interests and show interest in them. Not too much interest since you're not an item yet.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like venassa hudgens song say ok, kind of along those lines of wondering if he is kidding or reAL

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• If a girl does this she gets deprioritised and will just get an occasional text from me while I date and sleep with other girls more interested until she grows up cause I put in a lot of effort to get numbers and meet girls so I can find the best one for an awesome relationship. I'm not waiting for 1 girl that is being immature playing childish games.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy really likes you, he will chase. Just don't do it too much or he will assume you're not interested or may make him insecure. Which in turn, would turn you off

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I hate it. If you like me, show me. If you don't, then please make room for somebody that wants me and don't waste my time. Finding a decent partner is hard enough anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's because of shit tests like that, that some men go gay.. Congrats princess! Girl power!

0|0
    0|0
    • Um I don't want to do that but he reacts different when I do

• Don't chase no bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • You will be alone

0|0
    0|0
  • First act like you wanna give him a bj. Go to his car and have him unzip his pants. Go down and zip up his cock really quick. As he screams run from his car and yell out rape allegations. That'll teach the guy to stay away from devious low down women and focus on financial retirement.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes