I need advice. It's about the girl I've been dating. What should I do about the situation?

Short version
I have been dating a girl for a while, but in the last couple of weeks, we have almost not talked with each other at all. She doesn't read my messages, and it seems that she doesn't want to plan stuff anymore. She told me last week that she has been really busy with school, which is understandable.

Last week, I called her to plan that we could work with homework and school together. She liked the idea, but that she couldn't plan it when I called - she had to study for a test. So I sent her a message a couple of days ago to plan, but she still hasn't seen it.

I have no idea what to do, and I need advice.

12