Am I thinking too hard into this?

So I was on tinder, met up with this guy. It went really well and we have another date in a few weeks here. But he still has his tinder, and I think he unmatched me on it. I thought maybe he deleted it but he didn't. Am I thinking too far into this? He has my snap and number and texts me daily. He said he really likes me and wants me to make him his girlfriend. Is that a good sign? But why would he unmatch me? Am I thinking to hard into this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you are. Your still in the first couple weeks, and since you don't talk on tinder he probably just went through and deleted old stuff. He won't be shooting down his tinder unless it becomes a mutually exclusive relationship, and even then he may still have friends on there. Don't be afraid once your dating to ask for his phone, but you have to offer yours too, so if you have anything to hide still, you have nothing to get mad at right now. If your hoping to date, and have already done so this, I hate to tell you but you are jumping the gun and you need to take a step back. It may not work and it may be true love, but it has to be agreed upon by both parties... so cyber stalking him to see if he's talking to other girls online after only the first date is a huge no-no. Wait till date 4 to bring these things up about exclusiveness unless he brings it up before. That way you don't seem demanding but still get your answer and maybe some free food ;) you get what you give, so be direct, honest and inviting.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I can see why you think that's a bad sign. He could be hiding talking to other girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know anymore, he seems like a nice enough guy. Like I said, I think he unmatched me but I am not sure. I deleted my tinder but made a new one.

• He seems like and may be nice. Lots of guys have been nice in the beginning and been assholes at the end. It sounds like we don't really know what his intentions are.

• I think , it's not d time to make any judgement. Go with d flow, gradually u would come to know, whether to continue with him or not

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have better ways of contacting him and he communicates with you on a daily basis why are you soo stressed out about tinder?

0|0
    0|0
  • All the guys I know who use tinder, use it to find sex, since that's what it was made for. Have you tried using something like OKC or meetup to find someone for a relationship?

0|0
    0|0
    • Tinder is a dating app. And yeah I know people use it for sex, but I told him straight up I am not looking to hook up with anyone. I know a lot of successful relationships that developed from tinder. But he said he was looking for a solid serious relationship, I don't know maybe I am just too insecure for him maybe he does deserve better.

• I'd say take it easy and see how the relationship develops. Only once you have a clear relationship would it be an issue if he used tinder on a regular basis.

• Also there is a difference between having an app vs using an app. Most people keep apps, even if they don't use it.

• Ask him and yes you're paranoid I guess

1|0
    0|0
    • I always had this fear of guys who liked me would find someone better looking. I am not really that pretty.

• You dont have to be a knockout to land a decent guy. You just have to be average looking.

• Don't trust people on Tinder

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes