Am I thinking too hard into this?

So I was on tinder, met up with this guy. It went really well and we have another date in a few weeks here. But he still has his tinder, and I think he unmatched me on it. I thought maybe he deleted it but he didn't. Am I thinking too far into this? He has my snap and number and texts me daily. He said he really likes me and wants me to make him his girlfriend. Is that a good sign? But why would he unmatch me? Am I thinking to hard into this?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you are. Your still in the first couple weeks, and since you don't talk on tinder he probably just went through and deleted old stuff. He won't be shooting down his tinder unless it becomes a mutually exclusive relationship, and even then he may still have friends on there. Don't be afraid once your dating to ask for his phone, but you have to offer yours too, so if you have anything to hide still, you have nothing to get mad at right now. If your hoping to date, and have already done so this, I hate to tell you but you are jumping the gun and you need to take a step back. It may not work and it may be true love, but it has to be agreed upon by both parties... so cyber stalking him to see if he's talking to other girls online after only the first date is a huge no-no. Wait till date 4 to bring these things up about exclusiveness unless he brings it up before. That way you don't seem demanding but still get your answer and maybe some free food ;) you get what you give, so be direct, honest and inviting.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE