Is it better to have sex with a virgin or one with experience?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Better to have sex with someone experience as their is less awkwardness, nerves and teaching involved.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait until your married to have sex. Having sex at the wrong time is the problem. Because one can be a virgin and still have the mindset of somebody who isn't and fool around, and I have known and met non-virgins who understood what sex really was and waited. Being a virgin and not being one doesn't make it better. It has to do with what you chose to do with sex and how you view it. Though one is better off as a virgin, because you don't want to have a poor sex life by opening up a present because you can't be patient for that time to open it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• A virgin is someone who you can enjoy seeing them having new, wonderful experiences. Especially true if you are both virgins.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if she is virgin or not I just want her to feel really save with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin is laying on bed and doing nothing. Girl with experience is not as shy as virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin. They are pure and clean and haven't been contaminated by multiple cawks

0|0
    1|0
  • If has some experience is way better. Perhaps I can help you with that ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Experience

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the same for guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • Experience

0|0
    0|0
  • I like virgins.. I like to teach

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes