Is it better to have sex with a virgin or one with experience?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Better to have sex with someone experience as their is less awkwardness, nerves and teaching involved.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait until your married to have sex. Having sex at the wrong time is the problem. Because one can be a virgin and still have the mindset of somebody who isn't and fool around, and I have known and met non-virgins who understood what sex really was and waited. Being a virgin and not being one doesn't make it better. It has to do with what you chose to do with sex and how you view it. Though one is better off as a virgin, because you don't want to have a poor sex life by opening up a present because you can't be patient for that time to open it.