Concentration problems because of girlfriend?

I am in a newly-started (2 months) teenage relationship and I have a problem that I can't fix my attention on anything but her. I am CONSTANTLY thinking about her. We don't get to see each other every day, only about every week because of school. What should I do to suppress this? It's causing problems not only in school, but also in everyday life (like forgetting things).
Thanks

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you're in love, congrats! I think that there's not much to do, it'll probably be less intense with time, as the passion of the first few months (years) wears out. Maybe you could try to think about the things you don't like about her, or could be better, as a way of not being that obsessed with her? I don't know