Is this a date?

Me and my crush from work are meeting up on Friday to get a bite to out then go bowling. She said, "Maybe we can hang out Friday night?" We've been texting for 2 weeks now. She also said, "this is exciting (smile emoji)".
Updates:
I said a couple of days earlier that we should get together and do something sometime soon.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like a date but don't put too much pressure on it.

0|0
    0|0
    • She also told me this “Hey that would be fun :) fair warning I do suck at bowling! I think it would be a good idea if we could just get to know each other better like on a friend basis if you know what I mean?”

• Show All
    • Just take a deep breath, and simply enjoy the date. Don't text her every hour and you'll be fine.

• Well, i've been texting her 11 days in a row, so I feel like I should take a day off. But I still want to talk to her.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't consider it a date yet. It's only a date when both of you agree that it's a date.

0|0
    0|0
    • She also told me this “Hey that would be fun :) fair warning I do suck at bowling! I think it would be a good idea if we could just get to know each other better like on a friend basis if you know what I mean? ”

• So it isn't a date yet, but it's a good thing. She's open to get to know you better, so you should just enjoy it for now ;)

Recommended myTakes