Can anyone help me and give me some good advice about this situation please?

Me and my friends recently went out and my crush and my best friend came with us. She knows that I like him but she did some things that she could’ve avoided doing like she held onto his arm and held his hand while I was walking behind them. I confronted her about what’s bothering me today and she said that she doesn’t want to fight because of a boy and that she didn’t even realize that she was doing the things she could’ve avoided doing. She talks to him on social media and I don’t exactly know what they talk about. Before she left she said that he told her that when she wants to meet up she can tell him anytime like he said to me before I left. She said that she’ll tell him that she doesn’t want anything to do with him more than friends. But as far as I know she didn’t tell him anything. I tried asking him today if he has any feelings for her and he told me that she’s cute and I feel a bit hurt as he has been constantly flirting with me and leaving clear hints that he likes me through the messages he sends and when we went out we held hands but she was there with us as well. I honestly don’t know what to think of the whole situation and I need some advice. Please help!

02