Girls, would you date someone younger?

Imagine meeting the perfect guy, but he's few years younger. Is that okay with you?
Have you dated someone younger? How was your experience?Girls, would you date someone younger??
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No, coz i am already matured for my age so i'll be too mature for my young boyfriend. I might sound like his mom rather than her girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• As long as I like her, I would date someone as younger as 16.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...age-m-9_1435070531555.jpg

1|0
    7|1
    • No that’s illegal

• Show All
    • @qxeenrrose No, girls at that age flirt with me. Although I never dated anyone younger than 22.

• Note anymore, I date only bigger girl up to 10years more (never went over that). At that age are already idiot enough, younger I everytime finish being a father instead that a boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls do I'll date girls who 18-19 if I like them, no younger though

0|0
    0|0
  • They should

0|0
    0|0
  • younger is better. I need someone with low experience such as myself. I haven't even seen me naked yet. :o

1|0
    3|1

What Girls Said 21

• Yes, I'd be ok with dating someone younger. I'm 22, and I'd date as young as 18 if I managed to meet someone whose maturity and outlook matched mine.

Of course, the ideal would be dating someone within a year or two of my age, but really, age is one of the things I'm least picky on. I wouldn't go below 18 obviously for legal reasons, and because we won't have much in common.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm 20 and I would love to get to know u better😊

• Show All
    • lol @ "wizard-level wisdom" Nerd-life is real aye?
      Perhaps I just hang out with a lot of immature people so I see it that way xD

• Dammit, my nerdness doesn't usually shine through this early into a conversation. 😆

Ah, fair enough. Most of the people I interact with on a daily basis are considerably older than me (I'm talking decades), so yeah, their mannerisms, lingo, and pretty much everything has rubbed off on me. :3
      I really need to start hanging out with people my age.

• If it was only a few years and he was on the same page with me, then yes. I have sort of dated a few younger guys, but it wasn't super serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't date anyone younger than like 22.

0|0
    0|1
  • My boyfriend is 2 almost 3 years younger than me. And honestly this is the best relationship I've ever been in. we operate on a similar wave length but that could be because he's super mature. He just turned 20 a few weeks ago. I absolutely love him and I never see our age. People get to into ages, if you vibe and like the person go for it. Why does the man have to be older anyways?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 21 and I currently would not go more than a year younger (maaaybbbe two if I thought he could be the love of my life). Where I am right now I would not go with younger. However if I was 30 I wouldn't mind doing 26 or 27. I think it's just all relative

2|0
    0|0
  • Age does matter when it comes to dating... But it's not the most important thing when it comes to having a functional healthy relationship. As long as you have chemistry 😉 or at least some things in common, than it shouldn't matter if a 22year old is with a 46year old.

0|0
    0|0
  • The youngest guy I dated was like 3 months younger than me. 😂
    My preference is no younger than 20. I would rather have my age or older tho. Any lower than that and we are probably at different points in our lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you are both of legal age and on same mentality level.

Most women date older guys because guys are usually slower at maturing.

1|0
    0|0
  • How much younger do you mean? If it's some "barely legal" shit no fucking way.

Someone like 1-2 years younger than me? Sure that's not a huge issue since I'm in college and theyd also be in college.

0|0
    0|0
  • My fiance is 22 and I am 24. So... yeah, would and am dating younger lol and I think it's working out well so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not!

I tend to date older and thats not a coincidence!

2|0
    0|0
  • I would date up to 2 years younger. I've never been interested in younger guys though but i'm open to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends 'cause some are mature and actually look older, but another thing is that their minors

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea. I mean not several years younger. At my age guys younger than me are too immature. But if I was older it would be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a lesbian and I prefer younger girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not dating a minor

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • if he’s perfect, why not