Boy or girl? Why dads want sons but moms want daughters?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because daddy can relate to son more. Daddy knows a lot about boys stuff but not girls.

But seriously, if I have a child, I'd be so happy regardless of gender. I have a almost 6 years old half sister, and she's so adorable and a great sense of humour! She's fun to be around sometime, but can be annoying and bossy.

0|0
    0|0
    • you're lucky. I wish i had a little sister or brother and I wish i had a kid:)

• When I was 11 I had my first brother, and then 2 years later I had a second brother. I never wanted a girl until in 2012, I had a new sister. I'm really thankful that I had a sister.

Even if you don't have little siblings, you'll have children one day with your man. :).

Most Helpful Girl

• One of each is ideal for me, a boy first and then a girl so he can look out for her 🙂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 8

• I think it dependent more on each parents personality than their genders. I’m a super girly girl so I’d really like a girl. My ex was a football player and he also wanted a girl. It just depends on each person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's the other way around. (well in my experience). My boyfriend asked my if I ever had a child what would I want it to be. and I said a boy. Then I asked him and he said a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want healthy children. Don’t care if they’re girls or boys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh isn't it usually the opposite? Men wanting daughters, women wanting sons?

0|0
    0|0
  • I just think it varies, I mean I want twin boys when I settle down lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually want a son and a daughter its perfect

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to have sons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because they can relate to their kid more