I'll never find an attractive woman who likes me for me?

I'm too weird, feeling like I'm ugly (even though people say I'm good-looking) shy, awkward, short (5'6), and not too funny and suck at talking to women no matter how many times I try. However, I workout, play the piano, like sports, and into technology. What attractive woman would like that? I actually gave a thought of giving up on women. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kinda sad that you're putting attractiveness first. Obviously it's important to find your partner attractive but maybe you should look for other things first.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • like what? Society is always basing relationships off appearances.

• Shouldn't you look for an emotional connect rather than a physical one? Attraction usually just leads to lust and nothing more.

• I try to but they don't work because i keep failing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same way. I've open my options up to any one that can grab my attention and keep it. Men, women and in between. I look for the emotional connection not a physical one. I'm attracted to most women anyway. You just have to be patient

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Be confident and open up about yourself. You're not bad, just need time for a right person to come along

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 20 how much more time do I need? I'm losing time.

• Don't be rush haha. You're still young
      I'm 23 and still single, and I don't feel any upset about that

• maybe you need to find a less attractive woman with a good personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • why can't attractive women have good personalities?

• Show All
    • neither am I. The most important thing to me is that we can relate and have similar interests. You should find someone like yourself.

• Get to know her before deciding if you want to have a relationship or not, and don't get into a relationship that doesn't seem right.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude your not short I’m short 5’2

0|0
    0|0
    • God punished you didn't he?

• Show All
    • No clue currency change makes no sense to me when we could just have one universal currency

• Meh depends on the economy and so on reason why the British pound is one of the strongest government backed currencies coz of its lost empire and still trade thingies... But then 2002 the Euro came to make it easier for Europe but my country said no and fuck off to the euro and stayed with Krona, Funny thing Iceland and Norway and pretty sure Denmark too uses the currency "Krona" now they use their own sort of Krona and not the same as us... So yeah!!!

• This sounds like a very hypocrite question...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lower your standards

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes