I'll never find an attractive woman who likes me for me?

I'm too weird, feeling like I'm ugly (even though people say I'm good-looking) shy, awkward, short (5'6), and not too funny and suck at talking to women no matter how many times I try. However, I workout, play the piano, like sports, and into technology. What attractive woman would like that? I actually gave a thought of giving up on women. What should I do?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kinda sad that you're putting attractiveness first. Obviously it's important to find your partner attractive but maybe you should look for other things first.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • like what? Society is always basing relationships off appearances.

• Shouldn't you look for an emotional connect rather than a physical one? Attraction usually just leads to lust and nothing more.

• I try to but they don't work because i keep failing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same way. I've open my options up to any one that can grab my attention and keep it. Men, women and in between. I look for the emotional connection not a physical one. I'm attracted to most women anyway. You just have to be patient

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE