Very tall guys (6'0 and above), is it sometimes difficult for you to date short women?

If so, why? :D
Plus how tall are you and what would be the ideal height for a woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, sometimes. Physical compatibility is REAL. You don’t want to be with someone too short or too tall because physical intimacy WILL be difficult or cumbersome eventually, after the “honeymoon” phase of the relationship. You’ll probably wish she was slightly shorter or taller to make things easier, like kissing and hugs.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I'm 6'4, I'd say a perfect height for me would be 5'10-5'11. Personally I'm not big into short girls, but depending on personality, and just how short she is, I can overlook it.

But if she's 4'11, sorry there's no way.
    It'd feel like I'm with a child, it's creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m over 6’.
    I like short women. I’ve had better success with tall women. I guess tall women like me more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've learned something with being tall. Short girl, + tall guy= cute couple. It being difficult wouldn't be a problem either, because you could just lift the up!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope most of the girls I've been with were under 5'3

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I'm 5'11 (suppose to be 6'3) and have dated girls that were 5'2. Tbh I like shorter girls better sometimes. It depends though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3 and love short women. My last two girlfriends were 5'2 and 4'11.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because most women are judgmental about height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know this one, my friend is 6,3 and he is getting married to some one that is 5,5 or shorter

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes