Is it ok for a 13 year old to never had a boyfriend?

All my friends had already have a few boyfriends and I'm just sitting there and feel bad because I'm asking me whats wrong with me now
Sorry bout my bad English by the way

1428

Most Helpful Guy

• YOU ARE TOTALLY FINE, DATING DOESN"T MATTER FOR YEARS! You need to realize that you don't have to follow what your friends do exactly, so what you don't have a boyfriend. That doesn't determine happiness, happiness is a conscious choice. You can be happy right now if you wish to be! I never had a girlfriend and I am 17, it really doesn't matter.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friends have no business having boyfriends at their ages for them to get into sexual situations so young and early. Just be happy your the odd one out. You don't want to get caught up with that. It's normal for your age to not be dating. However, this is not over 300 years ago when it was legal to marry at 13, as you would be concerned as a woman. You are considered a child and a minor. Don't feel envious of your friends. Trust me, many of their relationships won't last and will be petty but will inflict very serious emotional and psychological scars. You don't want all of that emotional baggage early on. Be the smart one out of the group. And if it means you lose them as friends because your not doing what their doing, then so be it. Then their not real friends.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE