Is it ok for a 13 year old to never had a boyfriend?

All my friends had already have a few boyfriends and I'm just sitting there and feel bad because I'm asking me whats wrong with me now
Sorry bout my bad English by the way

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• YOU ARE TOTALLY FINE, DATING DOESN"T MATTER FOR YEARS! You need to realize that you don't have to follow what your friends do exactly, so what you don't have a boyfriend. That doesn't determine happiness, happiness is a conscious choice. You can be happy right now if you wish to be! I never had a girlfriend and I am 17, it really doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friends have no business having boyfriends at their ages for them to get into sexual situations so young and early. Just be happy your the odd one out. You don't want to get caught up with that. It's normal for your age to not be dating. However, this is not over 300 years ago when it was legal to marry at 13, as you would be concerned as a woman. You are considered a child and a minor. Don't feel envious of your friends. Trust me, many of their relationships won't last and will be petty but will inflict very serious emotional and psychological scars. You don't want all of that emotional baggage early on. Be the smart one out of the group. And if it means you lose them as friends because your not doing what their doing, then so be it. Then their not real friends.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Yes it completely fine I have never had a girlfriend and... well Im 16 haha😸. Please don't feel bad (even though no one listens to me 😉) and don't worry about your typing its not bad I have met people who have done worse (myself included😺) hope I could either help you waste time or answer your question👋

0|0
    0|0
  • I had my first girlfriend at the age of 24, and I'm quite handsome.

static.tumblr.com/.../...ic_tumblr_static__640.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • All of your friends got boyfriends just to post on instagram and snapchat lol. I don't even plan on getting a girlfriend until I'm at least 16... It's just stupid until you're actually like in 10th grade at least. Even then it's stupid. Don't even start worrying about it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 is a tad young. Few your age are able to make good decisions especially about the opposite sex. Don't sweat it, quietly observe how your peers screw up so you can avoid it later.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, it should even be the rule. It's completely okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's normal don't worry. Your friends clearly don't represent the national average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... I'm 20 and I got my first girlfriend at 15 and we dated for 5 years other than her I haven't dated

0|0
    0|0
  • Really, this shouldn't even be a thought until 15 or 16. Go with a guy to a dance or a show or something but don't get the puppy eyes until later.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it. When the time is right, you'll know and you'll be ready. Don't rush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea it's ok you'll meet someone eventually you still got a whole lot of life to life be patient and as picky as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're only thirteen. Don't be worried about love. Live your life and have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine to be single at that age because you need to focus on school and boys are trouble

1|0
    0|0
    • No I'm not :^( I have 0 seconds of being late the last 4 years dammit!!! Never done something bad...

• It's just my opinion and what I've seen

• Yes, majority of guys actually are... But eh? I'm an exception :D

• Ur 13! Some women don't have bfs until they're in college

0|0
    0|0
  • What? Here are a lot of people who never had a Partner at the age of 40

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! Absolutely nothing wrong with it! Love may not come fast, but it will

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 13 not 31, of course it's okay.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah your still young

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh god... Yes it is...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, you're way over the hill - sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Go climb trees and play with makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• yes. it's fine. and normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I felt like that at your age until I made up a boyfriend 😂 ( don't do that ). It's ohk the time will come nothing is wrong with you I'm sure that there I'd a guy right now who has a crush on you and you don't have any interest in him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby girl, you're 13. Don't rush things. When you feel like someone is worthy of your time and attention, then you date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Didn’t get my first boyfriend until 17, and even then, it wasn’t that serious

0|0
    0|0
  • It is perfectly fine for you to never have had a boyfriend. I had two when I was younger/same age as you and they ended badly and it messed me up. You will never regret waiting

0|0
    0|0
  • Its perfectly fine, just because others have byfriends doesn't mean you have to and there's nothing wrong with you the right guy just has to come alog and see that

0|0
    0|0
  • YES.

There’s no age limit for a relationship. Enjoy life, you’re young.

0|0
    0|1
  • Of course it is, 13 is still very young. Tbh at that age I didn't even think about having one.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's very, very common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg! Yes it’s more than okay! No rush...

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude! You’re still a baby! Don’t worry haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • your too young

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Most people are not ready to date at 13, and it's just the early beginning time of when people start to think it is ok to date. If you were 36, we'd be having a different conversation. But at 13 not-dating is completely normal, and preferred by some people.

Your English is good. All you needed was more punctuation for that to be in perfect proper written English. But for a chat board online - you're doin' just fine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes