Do you like virgin women?

I am talking about someone in her 20s who wants to wait till marriage and is good looking. Is lack of premarital sex the deal breaker for you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am waiting for marriage myself! So yes, that is a good thing! I wish I knew someone who wanted to wait

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• It would depend on the woman, and how I felt about her.

I wouldn't be real excited about waiting, honestly, but it wouldn't be an automatic dealbreaker. If I loved her, then I would respect her wishes, while continuing to see her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do want a virgin partner. Waiting until marriage isn't ideal, but it's not a deal breaker. I'd probably go into "can't waste any time" mode, and try to decide as quickly as possible if I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her or not. The pace of our relationship would speed up, and I'd try to complete certain milestones (such as meeting family and moving in together) much sooner into the relationship than usual.

If I decided I didn't like her, I'd waste no time parting ways. If I decided I did like her, I'd marry younger than I'd normally be inclined to.

In short, the only difference is that it would result in everything happening much, much faster. I find that a lot of men respond in a similar way when they find out the girl they are interested in wants to wait until marriage. It's up to you whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree bro, the dating process would be sped up big time

• Show All
    • No, sex isn't the primary aim. However, I don't want to be missing out on it during my youth. Therefore, I'd make an effort to salvage as much of our youth as possible by marrying as soon as possible.

• Agree and sexual tension within the realitonship would be quite high

• It would be a downer but if I love her I would wait for her. I would just feel a bit guilty because she waited and I didn't.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not one who wants to wait til marriage, but I get turned on by the thought of me taking a sexually frustrated girl's virginity. I really want to actually.

0|0
    1|1
  • Yes, it's a deal breaker. Not because of the lack of sex itself, but about the lack of critical thinking.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes. Sex is just too important to leave to chance, in my opinion. Being married to a selfish or lazy lover would be hellish.

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer virgins for reasons I go into depth with on previous posts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But it's ok if she is not, may be someone cheated her.

1|0
    0|0
  • In theory yea but fucking them is pain in the ass first few times

0|0
    1|0
  • What you describe is an ideal mate for me

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes would love to be with her ;)