Should I expect this guy I met from OKC to be in contact with me more?

Please read the whole story.

So I'm talking to this guy I met on okcupid. Well, at least I thought we were. He messaged me because we matched yesterday. He wanted to talk on the phone. I was hesitant to provide my phone number so we Skyped. Had an interesting convo. He says he doesn't like the hook up culture, complimented me and wanted to meet in person. We scheduled for this Saturday. He was flirty and we finally provided phone numbers because the connection was bad and preferred to FaceTime with our iPhones.

I know now we just started talking yesterday but he wants to meet up. He seemed interested. I just figured he would text me this morning or today to see how I'm doing. But I haven't heard from him since we first spoke last night. Am I overthinking things or is he fooling around?
  • Yes, he's playing around
  • No, it's too soon

12