Should I expect this guy I met from OKC to be in contact with me more?

Please read the whole story.

So I'm talking to this guy I met on okcupid. Well, at least I thought we were. He messaged me because we matched yesterday. He wanted to talk on the phone. I was hesitant to provide my phone number so we Skyped. Had an interesting convo. He says he doesn't like the hook up culture, complimented me and wanted to meet in person. We scheduled for this Saturday. He was flirty and we finally provided phone numbers because the connection was bad and preferred to FaceTime with our iPhones.

I know now we just started talking yesterday but he wants to meet up. He seemed interested. I just figured he would text me this morning or today to see how I'm doing. But I haven't heard from him since we first spoke last night. Am I overthinking things or is he fooling around?
  • Yes, he's playing around
    Vote A
  • No, it's too soon
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Tough one all right. Be sure to meet in a public place and if you see him get out of a panel van, run.

1|1
    0|0
  • That's a tough one. If I really like someone (as a date or just friend) I text them every morning. Maybe text him, see what he says, then wait until you're supposed to meet up and then that'll answer

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if you only spoke to her for a bit over an hour over video chat?

• Show All
    • He wanted to know when I was next available to meet up. However, I saw him online this morning before I went to work. After we spoke last night.

• Eh well yins aren't technically dating?

What Girls Said 1

• No it's too soon

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes