Why would she act like she didn’t want me to talk to her?

I have a friend that’s been wanting to introduce me to this girl. They go to the same church, I went to the church a couple of times and I just said hi didn’t grow the balls to start a conversation with her. She would be very friendly and smile with me. I wasn’t really sure if I wanted to date a girl like that from a very conservative church so I was just seeing how she was. She’s a beautiful girl and I think I would date her. The third time I went I wanted to start a conversation with her and as asking her questions but she didn’t seem like she wanted to talk or anything she wasn’t as all smiles as before. I talked to her she was with a friend of hers, so after a little while she just turned and left without even saying anything. I don’t know if it was that there were other people near and she didn’t want her people judging her for talking to a guy like that since that church is very conservative. She seemed interested when I was at the church she kept her checking me out. But then all of a sudden she wasn’t. What do you guys think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Because she didn't want to.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes