Description on date site?

Ok ladies, so I have a account on Plenty Of Fish, OkCupid, & Tinder, I have sent messages to several girls I like, i don't find many in the nearby town that I live, but i don't get a message back on 90% of them, what am i doing wrong? Should i shorten out my description? What could be the reasoning? I'm not good at starting a conversation either

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have any hobbies? Join a class or do a short course somewhere that do adult evening classes or something. Once your in a place like that you have an excuse to talk to women you find attractive.

It could be as simple as 'can I borrow your pen?'

Tinder and pof really don't work. I've had accounts for two years now and although I get messages many are form guys I'm not attracted to or who only want one thing. If your a nice genuine guy your best of dating in the real world

Most Helpful Guy

• It takes time buddy. I had a POF account and it took me about two years to find someone interested and interesting. I eventually married her in June. Just keep trying, and pushing forward. There'll be a lot of people who don't respond, or are nasty about it. Just keep going, it'll get better

• Well damn. You're actually the first I heard ended up marrying the one on their.

• I try. Sometimes I really think I'm to nice. But I really just wait anymore

• Anything/Anyone worth it, won't be easy, and if it's easy, it's not worth it.