Does a woman treat you better than a man?

I refuse to ever like another man again. I made some of the dumbest choices when I used to like men. They throw it right in my face.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the people in question. You can't generalize one group and say that they'll be better than another. Either gender is just as capable of doing good and bad things as the other. Not every woman will treat you badly, or well, and not every man will treat you well, or badly; it depends on who it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't just make yourself gay, baby girl. And even if you could, women can be like that too.