Does a woman treat you better than a man?

I refuse to ever like another man again. I made some of the dumbest choices when I used to like men. They throw it right in my face.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the people in question. You can't generalize one group and say that they'll be better than another. Either gender is just as capable of doing good and bad things as the other. Not every woman will treat you badly, or well, and not every man will treat you well, or badly; it depends on who it is.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't just make yourself gay, baby girl. And even if you could, women can be like that too.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Better on your face than on your back.

The last girl I dated one day just disappeared. Just to discover latter on that she was a player and, even worse, that she had returned with her ex.

Her and her ex broke up several times before that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to offend you but your dumb mistake wasn't "going for men" the men you choose were the dumb mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person, not the gender. I've seen the worst of both men and women through the eyes of an outsider

0|0
    0|0
  • So you leave an asshole for a manipulative cunt that can beat your ass legally and knows how to play you even better than a man yeah smart move

0|0
    0|0
  • lol he was that bad he turned you into a carpet. muncher. now that’s real talent

0|0
    0|0
  • More power to you I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • And another feminist is born...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1