How did you lose your virginity?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• when i was 13, with my next door neighbor , she was a year younger but knew more then me, first time seen pussy and nice pink bits in real life, and first time penetrated a girl. It was just beautiful , dick wasn't as half as big and as thick as is now but it was erect and I had my first orgasm with a girl. I was trembling like a leaf and she was moaning softly and rolling her eyes back, at first I thought that i 'm hurting her but then when she started digging in my back with her heels I figured that she is enjoying as much as I am.
    We used to do it from time to time till we started dating other people at 16-17, and are still the best friends ever when we meet even that we hadn't had any sex for longer then 5 years.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Raped. Blackout drunk. No memory really. He was at least 3 times my age.

(We didn't call it rape back then.)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you have social problems (or smth) now because of these?

• Show All
    • @Alejandro_g Not really. It was a long time ago. I've had years of self-help groups, support communities and therapy. Even at the time it didn't effect me that much - I just looked at it as the price to pay if you were a young woman seeking heavy drugs and alcohol. Like, if you go out in the rain to buy groceries, you get a little wet. I didn't really have a concept of how terrible some of the things I went through are - I was really a kid, didn't know better.

The only thing that really changed for me is now I see it for what it was, and I try to empower people not to repeat the same mistakes.

• I'm glad you are fine.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I remember this clearly. I was in the park with this girl who I didn't really like but she was tall and had D cups for a 15 year old I was 17 at the time. Well we was sitting on the bench and I decided to kiss her on the lips. I guess she has a crush on me because she got up took my hand and led me to her place which was across the street. No one was home and not 5 minutes later we are completely naked and doing it. Whenever I see a pink cardigan sweater I think of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my mom and dad's living room with a chick that was a few years older. The neighbor's daughter

0|1
    0|0
  • I was 23. Yup, 23! Me and my ex we are second/third date. No lie. Went to my apartment and had sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lost my virginity at 18 1/2 to my fist fiance. At my friends house on his water bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had sex

2|0
    0|0
  • By having sex.

1|0
    0|1
  • Still maintaining because of lack of opportunity

0|0
    0|0
  • In the park at midnight when I turned 16

0|0
    0|0
  • By having sex with a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortunately i m still virgin. 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • With my girlfriend in car.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy. I didn't

0|0
    0|0
  • 15th birthday

0|0
    0|0
  • Drunk night in college

0|0
    0|0
  • 17 to my ex

0|0
    0|1
  • Doing threesome... me, my girlfriend and my roommate...

0|0
    0|0
  • when I was younger to a older woman

0|0
    0|0
  • By having sex with a woman.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes