How did you lose your virginity?

219

Most Helpful Guy

• when i was 13, with my next door neighbor , she was a year younger but knew more then me, first time seen pussy and nice pink bits in real life, and first time penetrated a girl. It was just beautiful , dick wasn't as half as big and as thick as is now but it was erect and I had my first orgasm with a girl. I was trembling like a leaf and she was moaning softly and rolling her eyes back, at first I thought that i 'm hurting her but then when she started digging in my back with her heels I figured that she is enjoying as much as I am.
    We used to do it from time to time till we started dating other people at 16-17, and are still the best friends ever when we meet even that we hadn't had any sex for longer then 5 years.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Raped. Blackout drunk. No memory really. He was at least 3 times my age.

(We didn't call it rape back then.)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you have social problems (or smth) now because of these?

• @Alejandro_g Not really. It was a long time ago. I've had years of self-help groups, support communities and therapy. Even at the time it didn't effect me that much - I just looked at it as the price to pay if you were a young woman seeking heavy drugs and alcohol. Like, if you go out in the rain to buy groceries, you get a little wet. I didn't really have a concept of how terrible some of the things I went through are - I was really a kid, didn't know better.

The only thing that really changed for me is now I see it for what it was, and I try to empower people not to repeat the same mistakes.

• I'm glad you are fine.