Guys how would you feel if a girl told you your sex is bad & that she's never sexually satisfied? Will you never speak to her again?

So a guy I was casually hooking up with but not dating, I decided to tell him the truth about his sex. I'm almost never satisfied every time we hook up.
Sometimes I try to give him the benefit of the doubt because he works 2 jobs so I know how it feels to be so tired, but most of the time he initiates sex...
Will he ever talk to me again?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Ouch that sucks for any man to hear. But I mean at the same token you could of lead him in a direction that is pleasurable for you such as oral and fingering. So he knows your spots. I mean it's embarrassing to know you are not good in bed but it also doesn't mean he cannot get better. It's best to assume most guys don't know what they are doing and they need some guidance as to what they need to do to make sex more enjoyable.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We do lots of foreplay & , but the problem is he loses his erection before its even over smh

• This almost happens more than often

• So 69 doesn't work out? Well, not sure what both of your limits are but teasing the anal area is technically another erogenous zone for male and female, just teasing no penetration. Or if you aren't into that then you can try blind folding him or yourself. A little kinky, something new, maybe throw in a toy or two. There are so many options but I'll leave it at this level. It's not easy but practice and teaching him the ways that make your body "sexually satisfied" is going to take time. And if he's about to lose an erection then just stuck sucking him and fondle his balls or tease his ass. Lol okay okay I'm done.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Depends on how you told this truth. You can tell a truth and spare someone‚Äôs feelings at the same time.

2|0
    0|0
    • I put it the nicest way possible to spare his feelings & not hurt him. Just had to give him my truth.

• I wiil still speak to her.
    But not be interested in sleeping with her next time.
    Trust me... Either one of u is not interested in it.
    Instead of discouraging him... u should hv told him to change positions. On the other hand u yourself should understand that its upto a woman to direct a man properly to reach her orgasm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably feel a bit for not giving a girl the pleasure she wants, but the communication is always good, so would try to improve and to what most satisfies you

2|0
    0|0
  • I think, there is nothing wrong in telling your partner about your sexual preferences and your experience of having sex with him. A man should take positively so that he may improve his love making skills to satisfy his babe.
    I think, it is great satisfaction for a man to keep his babe satisfied and happy in bed through his love making skills.
    So, there is nothing wrong in sharing your views about love making skills of your partner with him so that he may improve on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no point in having a friends with benefits relationship with a girl who you can't sexually satisfy. I'm sure youve tried to improve things at that point. It's not fair that you hold on to him like a trinket if you don't enjoy the sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she isn't an asshole about, it wouldn't bother me too terribly much. Sure, it would hurt at first, but I would discuss it with her to see what I'm doing wrong and how I can improve. I'm not so prideful that I can't learn something new.

0|0
    0|0
  • My feelings would depend on my confidence or knowledge of my capabilities.. I've developed sexual experience and techniques because pleasing woman is very important to me, developing sexual stamina is the biggest key to this, and then working out how to pleasure her and give her the best orgasms depending on whats possible, and where her spots are (fornix orgasms are the best a woman can experience, but not all woman have fornix zones, and some woman have very sensitive cervix which makes it too uncomfortable to work closely around it).

How you phrased this question suggests you don't understand your own physical needs that well, or how sex works from the make perspective.. You should be specific at least.. So he can address the issues, or know what to work on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter if doesn't talk to you anymore? If he's lousy in bed then why bother?

0|0
    1|0
  • I would feel bad but I would ask her how can we make this better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't causally hook up and don't know what is going through his head right now

1|0
    0|0
  • I would feel like a asshat... but I'd also appreciate the honesty and ask what I could do better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never speak to her again to don't tell me much earlier so I could change something. Girls who do this are so dumb

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not him I would said well then help me please you but it seem he to dumb to learn

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe the fault isn't his, maybe the female has had soo much of it, that she isn't sensitive to the feeling anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably if you give him a chance, he will do better : working 2 jobs is a killer :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Try to see if we can solve it, and by we I mean me and my dick lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say my bad, tell me what I can do better

2|0
    0|0
  • No if a hookup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would appreciate the honesty and try to improve