Guys how would you feel if a girl told you your sex is bad & that she's never sexually satisfied? Will you never speak to her again?

So a guy I was casually hooking up with but not dating, I decided to tell him the truth about his sex. I'm almost never satisfied every time we hook up.
Sometimes I try to give him the benefit of the doubt because he works 2 jobs so I know how it feels to be so tired, but most of the time he initiates sex...
Will he ever talk to me again?

022

Most Helpful Guy

• Ouch that sucks for any man to hear. But I mean at the same token you could of lead him in a direction that is pleasurable for you such as oral and fingering. So he knows your spots. I mean it's embarrassing to know you are not good in bed but it also doesn't mean he cannot get better. It's best to assume most guys don't know what they are doing and they need some guidance as to what they need to do to make sex more enjoyable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We do lots of foreplay & , but the problem is he loses his erection before its even over smh

• This almost happens more than often

• So 69 doesn't work out? Well, not sure what both of your limits are but teasing the anal area is technically another erogenous zone for male and female, just teasing no penetration. Or if you aren't into that then you can try blind folding him or yourself. A little kinky, something new, maybe throw in a toy or two. There are so many options but I'll leave it at this level. It's not easy but practice and teaching him the ways that make your body "sexually satisfied" is going to take time. And if he's about to lose an erection then just stuck sucking him and fondle his balls or tease his ass. Lol okay okay I'm done.