Scared of bothering?

So I've always been single never been on a date or anything I'm 27 yeah i know it's super weird and I'm actually scared to even bother trying like I dunno guys will probably think I'm weird because I'm so old so I'm at the point of not even considering bothering but I don't want to be single I guess it's just life because I work for my parents so I mainly just work i don't go out or do anything or hand out with people so the thought of trying to find someone is just freaking me out while at the same time I know if I don't I'm basically wasting my life it's so f$#ked up

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Its never too late to find a partner i think finding a partner at your age simply will get you a better settled down guy who simply wants to live his life with his girl
    I myself am single and 23years old and i plan on staying single until i graduate from university i know im a little late because i dropped out from another university and im going to graduate after maybe 2 and a half years

• I like your thinking I dunno I just think maybe guys will think it's weird because I've always been single like there's something wrong with me

• Well i wish you the best of luck but dont lose hope just because you were always single its not something weird i wasn't into the whole relationship stuff so i remained both a virgin and single up until now

• Me too 👍