Anyone else given up with women?

Has anyone just got to the stage when you've been shut down so many times you just cbf anymore?
I have red hair amd 99% of women hat it.. so I thought just fuck it can't be bothered anymore.. especially with girls of northern and Western European ancestry they seem to be the most self indulged little princess going around

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• WE hate red hair? We do? Ok, which one of you other women was in charge of getting me the memo that we are all supposed to hate red haired men? I done went and married one.

Dude, we don't ALL hate red haired men. I am sorry that you've had a bad experience as a ginger. My experience as a ginger is that people find my hair incredible, and beautiful, and they sometimes ask me questions like "does the carpet match the drapes" (ug, hate that question).

If gingers are systematically teased in your culture, that's a cultural thing that you should speak of on the cultural level - not just blame on women. That's just silly.

Guess what, the whole world over, people with Northern and Western European ancestry get the benefit of being "spoiled", but we aren't actually all the same, and we don't all seek the same things.

Perhaps you need to look for women with a bit more depth.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to have a certain attitude with Western white girls. If you treat them like shit, or not necessarily treat them like shit but rather act like you don't give a fuck about them, don't treat them with respect (and especially not reverence or putting them on a pedestal), and act like you can take them or leave them while sending the message that you can dump them and get a new bitch tomorrow and the two would be interchangable, then the girls will be into you. The more obvious it is that you're into them (and the more obvious it is that you put them on a pedestal), the less they will like you or respect you. If you act like you don't give a fuck about them, and can take or leave whatever they have to offer, they will see that as dominance and be attracted to you.

The next time you talk to a girl, try to have a nonchalant attitude and insult her (in a playful or at least not too mean way, and not about her personally but something she's wearing or likes). I think you'll be surprised at how they respond to you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I think that would be the perfect stage for a person to stop giving a fuvk and actually working on themselves discovering the world is way bigger beyond that

0|1
    0|0
  • At the age of 20 I felt the same with men. I said I would be a nun and had enough of men... A couple of months later I met my husband...

1|0
    0|0
    • happy ending! haha, I also thought about being a nun. I hope it is not too late for me.

• I’ve given up on guys cause none of them like me

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of chicks love redheads. I’m guessing the hair isn’t the issue.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I'm a ginger and tbh I think it's half the reason I get any pussy 😂 But maybe girls don't like you because your personality is shit, not your hair color

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah. I haven't given up. They just aren't at the top of my priority right now cause I rather focus on myself first. But if I wasn't I could care less as long as I'm enjoying my life regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've pretty much given up actively looking. If I run into someone interesting in the course of daily life, great. But I no longer do the dating site, speed dating, clubbing stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really doubt they dislike you because of your red hair. It's probably how you come across and your body language towards them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I just decided to get better with them so now I get a few numbers per week which lead to dates, intimacy etc. and it's an awesome feeling being an attractive guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I came here to see the comments. I am glad they are hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys giving up, I love it. Send me all women to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes