Anyone else given up with women?

Has anyone just got to the stage when you've been shut down so many times you just cbf anymore?
I have red hair amd 99% of women hat it.. so I thought just fuck it can't be bothered anymore.. especially with girls of northern and Western European ancestry they seem to be the most self indulged little princess going around

59

Most Helpful Girl

• WE hate red hair? We do? Ok, which one of you other women was in charge of getting me the memo that we are all supposed to hate red haired men? I done went and married one.

Dude, we don't ALL hate red haired men. I am sorry that you've had a bad experience as a ginger. My experience as a ginger is that people find my hair incredible, and beautiful, and they sometimes ask me questions like "does the carpet match the drapes" (ug, hate that question).

If gingers are systematically teased in your culture, that's a cultural thing that you should speak of on the cultural level - not just blame on women. That's just silly.

Guess what, the whole world over, people with Northern and Western European ancestry get the benefit of being "spoiled", but we aren't actually all the same, and we don't all seek the same things.

Perhaps you need to look for women with a bit more depth.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to have a certain attitude with Western white girls. If you treat them like shit, or not necessarily treat them like shit but rather act like you don't give a fuck about them, don't treat them with respect (and especially not reverence or putting them on a pedestal), and act like you can take them or leave them while sending the message that you can dump them and get a new bitch tomorrow and the two would be interchangable, then the girls will be into you. The more obvious it is that you're into them (and the more obvious it is that you put them on a pedestal), the less they will like you or respect you. If you act like you don't give a fuck about them, and can take or leave whatever they have to offer, they will see that as dominance and be attracted to you.

The next time you talk to a girl, try to have a nonchalant attitude and insult her (in a playful or at least not too mean way, and not about her personally but something she's wearing or likes). I think you'll be surprised at how they respond to you.