Is waiting 3 weeks to call a girl after you get her phone number too long?

Will she forget me? I have been really busy

137

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, 3 weeks is too long. Everyone is busy. You had time to think about this question and post it on this site and that took maybe 5-15 minutes or so? I’m sure you’ve had 5-15 minutes in the last three weeks to call or text her. If she was really interested in you she will probably get annoyed. If she wasn’t that interested in you then she forgot or will probably ignore you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Call and find out. Otherwise it will turn into four weeks, then six weeks, then six months.