Is waiting 3 weeks to call a girl after you get her phone number too long?

Will she forget me? I have been really busy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, 3 weeks is too long. Everyone is busy. You had time to think about this question and post it on this site and that took maybe 5-15 minutes or so? I’m sure you’ve had 5-15 minutes in the last three weeks to call or text her. If she was really interested in you she will probably get annoyed. If she wasn’t that interested in you then she forgot or will probably ignore you.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Call and find out. Otherwise it will turn into four weeks, then six weeks, then six months.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• depends on the girl tbh, but you can explain that you are busy, don't let her alway waiting for your call. the guy who I like just called me one time per month. but he always did that, so I'm sad now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah if you wait that the long the girl would probably think your the dick who didn’t call or just forget and move on

0|1
    0|0
  • It really is. Let her known you've been busy so she doesn't just feel like a really late plan b.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t think you like her that much if you call her after 3 freakin weeks, there’s no “busy” if you really likes someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's waaayyy too long

0|1
    0|0
    • But what if you not available until then

• Message saying like

hey I'm so sorry I havnt gotten back to you I've been so busy at work.. I don't mean to make excuses but I woukd really like to make it up to you

• Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes that is definitely too long.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Way to long.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes it is

0|1
    0|0
  • She won't forgot u.. but yes it is too long..

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's me I'll totally forgot who you are

0|1
    0|0
  • fist of all I think you should evaluate if you really have the time to invest in a relationship

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• In that time she's probably dated 5 other guys and gotten some sex too so yeah. You should see a girl once/week at least so she thinks you're too busy and has moved on.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah thats too long. WAY TOO LONG! hell 2 days is too long. you get her number on Tuesday night, you call her on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday afternoon. Friday morning at the latest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's too long.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very looooong.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tell her honestly you been busy with school.

0|1
    0|0
  • A little long, yes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes