Why do I only go for frat boys?

So I am currently in second year university, and for most of first year I was dating this guy who was in a frat. He was my neighbour in residence, so we were together almost every single day. We were together for six months, until he broke up with me telling me that he felt like he wasn't getting the university experience and especially the fraternity experience by being with me. I was heartbroken and told myself I would never go for a frat guy ever again. I've been single for a year now and have just been focusing on myself and doing well in school. I met this guy last month, who I really really like. He's extremely nice and respectful and took me out on numerous dates before we even started hooking up which is very uncommon for boys especially at my university. Last night he told me that he just joined a frat. AND it's the same frat as my ex-boyfriend. What do I do? I don't want the same thing to happen to me again and I really don't want to be known as a slut who only dates guys in this frat. But at the same time, I really like him and he makes me really happy and I don't want to end things... SO CONFUSED, advice please?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well what were the chances.

I'm pretty sure the ex and your current boyfriend will probably find out eventually. I don't know the guy so it's hard to say.

You can try staying with him and see what happens. He might even take you to frat parties if that's what you're into.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont worry, when you graduate there won't be frst boys anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes