Why did he say, you don't want me, I am not a good guy, I will make you do bad decisions?

i met this guy and he said that to me. why did he say that?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is self reflecting on his genuinely bad nature, or probably he's testing the waters to see your tolerance levels.

Either way, to say that should be warning enough. Take it as a plus... he's pre warned you.

Most Helpful Girl

• he probably is trying to protect you from him. i think: that he thinks that whatever he wants to do is not good for you and he wants you to stay away so he’s trying to convince yu that you don’t want him.