Why did he say, you don't want me, I am not a good guy, I will make you do bad decisions?

i met this guy and he said that to me. why did he say that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is self reflecting on his genuinely bad nature, or probably he's testing the waters to see your tolerance levels.

Either way, to say that should be warning enough. Take it as a plus... he's pre warned you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he probably is trying to protect you from him. i think: that he thinks that whatever he wants to do is not good for you and he wants you to stay away so he’s trying to convince yu that you don’t want him.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• He’s playing you. Reverse psychology. The idea is that you’ll want him more, and since you know that you’ll have to do “bad things” to keep him, he’ll have a free pass to treat you like shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • because he feels like he is a bad influence on girls/people, and doesn't want you to suffer because of him.

at least my inference from that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen some of my friends demeaning themselves thinking that it would earn them positive impressions...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how he puts it.. jokingly or otherwise.. it might come across to meaning something different.. the best person to answer that is him

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't know his past he will have fucked up something with a previous partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's telling the truth

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• From my personal experience when a guy tells you I am not a good guy believe him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes