Will my “almost” boyfriend ever contact me again?

I know the entire question sounds dumb. I’m shocked, I never pictured my self to be the one asking these questions. I’m usually the one searching and reading. but I’ve been heartbroken for about two weeks over this guy I was talking too. We saw eachother a lot and he would text me good morning and goodnight text every day and would snap me cute goodnight pictures also. We would text all day and he always complemented me and made me smile. Seeing him was the best, I just felt the chemistry. And one day I was having anxiety and texted him telling him something didn’t feel right. because I’m always right when something doesn’t feel right. and next thing you know he tells me how he doesn’t think we’re going to work out due to our age. he’s 3 years older than me though which is the thing.. it isn’t bad in my opinion. I feel like it was just an excuse. But it hurts, I can’t get over him and I can’t stop crying and missing him. All I want to do is text him but I can’t. I’m waiting on him to text me like an idiot. It’s like how can you be just forget everything like it was nothing. How could he forget what he almost had? I just want him to message me just for I can feel like he did care

14

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 years is nothing, but depending on the age you are at can seem like a mountain apart with maturity.

Anxiety is a horrible thing to have. I have way too many anxiety attacks to that I care to admit. But controlling it is key. maybe telling him you were having these problems when there wasn't one there created a problem for him. But trust me, you should never be made to feel like you can't discuss these things, and if that is the reason he said it then you are best off without someone who holds your feelings with such a low regard.

Either way... its not out of. the ordinary to. text him, say you miss your conversations, does he still feel the same way and if so can he elaborate on why he feels that way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He may contact you he may not but from what you wrote it doesn't sound like he will contact you I'm sorry I know it hurts I know how you feel I know how much it hurts

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE