Can someone please give me some words of comfort? I’m?

So I casually was seeing this guy for about 3 months. It was nothing serious, we were hanging out and hooking up. Anyways, his communication stopped and I found out that he just made it official with this girl whom he has only known for about a few weeks.

I’m bummed. We’ve hung out longer and then all of a sudden this girl comes along and he makes it official with her. It sucks because I really like him. I feel like I’m not good enough the fact that he never pursued anything further with me.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• His going with another girl is no reflection on you. There are many nice, fun, intelligent girls that I've known, that I could never have married. It wasn't because anything was wrong with them, but simply because we did not mesh. I see good looking, nice women in happy relationships and marriages, and I know that I would not have been happy if I'd married them. Not because there is something wrong with me or them, but because our needs, personalities, beliefs, way of life, and myriad of other things, including subliminal things, that would not have made us good matches.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I hate it, it’s like why even see me, hang out with me when you have no intention in making it official. I’m just always the girl in the fucken back burner while they find their girlfriend material

• If you mean his story changed, or he kept backing off, then that's the time to leave him, and find someone who will care for you better and respect you better.

• Lesson learned for sure. I visited him in Vegas last month, and I did see a hair tie, that was a clue he was seeing a girl. And that girl turned out to be his girlfriend now. He just made it official with her yesterday

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why you don’t just have some casual fling with a guy if you like him more than just sexually. Remember not to just put out next time, it’s not the way to get something serious.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE