Can someone please give me some words of comfort? I’m?

So I casually was seeing this guy for about 3 months. It was nothing serious, we were hanging out and hooking up. Anyways, his communication stopped and I found out that he just made it official with this girl whom he has only known for about a few weeks.

I’m bummed. We’ve hung out longer and then all of a sudden this girl comes along and he makes it official with her. It sucks because I really like him. I feel like I’m not good enough the fact that he never pursued anything further with me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• His going with another girl is no reflection on you. There are many nice, fun, intelligent girls that I've known, that I could never have married. It wasn't because anything was wrong with them, but simply because we did not mesh. I see good looking, nice women in happy relationships and marriages, and I know that I would not have been happy if I'd married them. Not because there is something wrong with me or them, but because our needs, personalities, beliefs, way of life, and myriad of other things, including subliminal things, that would not have made us good matches.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I hate it, it’s like why even see me, hang out with me when you have no intention in making it official. I’m just always the girl in the fucken back burner while they find their girlfriend material

• Show All
    • If you mean his story changed, or he kept backing off, then that's the time to leave him, and find someone who will care for you better and respect you better.

• Lesson learned for sure. I visited him in Vegas last month, and I did see a hair tie, that was a clue he was seeing a girl. And that girl turned out to be his girlfriend now. He just made it official with her yesterday

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why you don’t just have some casual fling with a guy if you like him more than just sexually. Remember not to just put out next time, it’s not the way to get something serious.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Sorry to hear this. Obviously in this situation it can always feel like you are inferior. But its generally not. the case.

He was. obviously attracted to you, enjoyed your company, came back for more. So its not as if he regretted anything. And neither did you. Enjoy the experience and try to move on.

He should have been honest with you, and the sudden announcement to me would suggest he was seeing her as well whilst hooking up with you. In which case she should be welcome to him!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes he should’ve been honest with me. I did feel he was seeing someone because when I slept in his hotel, I saw a hair tie. She should be welcome to him? What does that mean

• Meaning The fact he was seeing someone else... whilst hooking up with you. You dont want people like that in your life :-)

Its a shame tho,... I've been there... words offer little comfort at times but just keep. moving forward

• some people like coffee, some like tea, same thing applies to many other things in life including people...
    you're just not his cup of tea, it doesn't mean you're not good enough, it means he's not interested which means no matter how good you'll be and how best you'll try to do it won't work out, cause the problem is in him not you !
    what you should do is relax and search for someone who would appreciate the smallest thing you'll do for him, someone who would love you as you are !

0|0
    0|0
  • Key word is that it was casual. So that's what he took it as. Since you never mentioned going any future he decided to find love in someone else. You can't blame him, men can't read minds. Now it's time for you to move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • He had so many chances/opportunity to make it more but he just didn’t. I even visited him in Vegas where he was at during that time. He thanked me for coming, I told him come visit me and he said he will... communication dies then found out he’s actually seeing someone he’s planning on pursuing.

• Show All
    • He was searching for something more than getting together for a fun time. She probably show him an interest asking the lines of what he was looking for.

• Not a clue that sounds like when friends say hey when your in town stop by

• I think you should also seek for a new partner than wanting him back. The more you think about this the more you get hurt. So think about a new option and leave him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh a PRETTY girl like you can find something really good

0|0
    0|0
  • Question, did you drop hints that you wanted more than just a hook up with this guy?

0|0
    0|0
    • I visited him in Vegas, he thanked me for coming to see him. I told him to come see me here in Boise. Well that’s not gonna happen now cuz he now has a girlfriend like wtf.

• Show All
    • I understand, but damn, it sucks for me

• Yes indeed. I'm very sorry for your broken heart. But believe me, guys are a dime a dozen but fake guys are more abundant. Try searching for the true blue loving guy's they're harder to find but they're worth the wait.

• Agreed with anon keep walking ! He makes his own choice

0|0
    0|0
  • He has moved on... u need to too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Since it was nothing serious, maybe that is strictly what he thought it was... nothing serious and just a few time hookup. I say you move on

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes