Why does my boyfriend wanna meet my friends so bad?

Last night, I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone and he asked me," What are you doing now?" And I told him that I was hanging out with my friends (which is true), and he started asking me who they are and how did I meet them, etc.
I filled him in with some basic info of them, and he asked if we can all hang out together soon with him. I then got very confused and asked him why, which he replied "Well it's always been just the two of us, why not socialize with some more people together? Bring in more friends if you want, the more the merrier!"
This confused me even more. Does he not like hanging out with me only? Why does he wanna meet my friends so bad? Should I be worried? Thoughts?

220

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy is smart. Relationships work much better when the friends have a good impression of your partner. He wants to get in on your social group and make the relationship stronger is all. I do the same. Also then you can invite him to chill with your friends whenever and he can invite you to chill with his friends. It makes things more open and easy access so there are less restrictions in seeing each other.