Why does my boyfriend wanna meet my friends so bad?

Last night, I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone and he asked me," What are you doing now?" And I told him that I was hanging out with my friends (which is true), and he started asking me who they are and how did I meet them, etc.
I filled him in with some basic info of them, and he asked if we can all hang out together soon with him. I then got very confused and asked him why, which he replied "Well it's always been just the two of us, why not socialize with some more people together? Bring in more friends if you want, the more the merrier!"
This confused me even more. Does he not like hanging out with me only? Why does he wanna meet my friends so bad? Should I be worried? Thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy is smart. Relationships work much better when the friends have a good impression of your partner. He wants to get in on your social group and make the relationship stronger is all. I do the same. Also then you can invite him to chill with your friends whenever and he can invite you to chill with his friends. It makes things more open and easy access so there are less restrictions in seeing each other.

1|2
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I know with my girlfriend; her friends are really fun people who she talks about a lot which made me want to meet them. I still love our alone time, but once in a while being a couple in a bigger group is really fun.

Also, I wanted to show her friends that I was a nice guy, so that could also be part of it. Your boyfriend may just want to be accepted by your friends.

It's nothing to worry about, as long as he doesn't actively try to avoid being alone with you.

1|1
    0|0
  • No you should not be worried. He wants to be a part of your life and so it´s only natural to want to be included in your friend circle as well. It´s part of being together you know ;) That way you will become official as your friends know him

1|0
    0|0
  • I know I enjoy meeting my girlfriends friend because they represent aspects of her I may have not see yet, and I just want to know everything about her !

Also, keeping your friends and lover apart might be seen as avoiding a form of engagement, or worse, that you're ashamed of him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure about your boyfriend as his reason may be different, but when I want to meet a girlfriend friends, its because I really like them and want to make a good impression. Similar to meeting family I suppose.

1|2
    0|0
  • Maybe he is so sure about you that he wants to know your friends too. Maybe cause he's insecure cause you won't introduce him to your friends if you don't like him enough. So maybe he's testing how far you're willing to go with him.

1|1
    0|0
  • either your friends are males, and he wants to meet them and mark his territory, or he's following the saying "tell me whom are your friends I'll tell you who you are" ...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. If you think you have hide this issue from him then it's a mistake or if your friends are more nice to you then you boyfriend then you have to leave your boyfriend asap

1|0
    0|0
  • It's because he wanna make ur relationship stronger n known to all its just he wanna make sure u won't dump him

1|1
    0|0
  • May be to find out the real person under ur skin. Plus may be he wants to know if u have faked anything. If my answer was helpful, do mark it

1|0
    0|0
  • Two possibilities one he is just trying to be a bigger part of your life or and the extremely less likely he is looking for other women

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be a good way to see who you really are as a person

1|0
    0|0
  • think about it? Of course he wants to meet your friends! He likes you, he wants to see your people

1|0
    0|0
  • Because there's got to be at least one that's down for a threesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is the classic jealous and trust issues.

0|0
    0|1
    • I find this answer interesting. could you please elaborate on that?

• Show All
    • You say everything 😘

• I agree with the 11th , I don't think jealousy is responsible here

• Why not? Lol
    Jelly

1|0
    0|0
  • Its why want mind

0|0
    0|0
  • he wants a threesome

0|0
    0|0
  • It's part of getting closer to some one. Unless you have something that needs to be hidden. If so it's best not to allow him. But it'll probably catch up with you guys sooner or later anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • he's DUFFING u

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why wouldn't he want to meet your friends? I'd be more worried if he didn't want to meet them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Partners share time together socially with each other's friends. It signifies he is ready to get more serious

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes