Am I expecting to much or am I tripping?

I have been dating this guy for a short period of time. He works a normal 9 to 5 job and on Mondays and Tuesdays he's in class trying to better himself. I tried to reach out and text him on those days when he is in school and at work and hardly ever get a response back from him. We do go out on dates. I am wondering if I am expecting him to text me back when I text him on his busy days and if he does not respond to me am I expecting too much. As a woman I want to get back what I give out and I have been feeling like I'm not getting that. Our last date was yesterday. Opinions please!

39

Most Helpful Guy

• You are indeed expecting too much. Not everyone wants to be on their phone 24/7, and nobody needs it. A lot of employers have rules against being on the phone while on the clock. Even if his doesn't work & skool SHOULD come first, emergencies notwithstanding. You've got yourself a fella with a good work ethic and some drive to improve his lot. Appreciate that, appreciate him, or you'll push him away.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to talk to him and see what’s going on because guys don’t know what we’re thinking and some are pretty bad at texting or replying, let him know how your feeling

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE